Laser dentistry provides a minimally-invasive alternative to traditional surgical procedures, resulting in an efficient and pain-minimizing experience. Lasers are also used for theraputic healing. We are a comprehensive laser facility employing multiple wavelengths of laser energy which allows us to provide specifically optimized treatment for our patients. (Our laser equipment includes Argon, Ultra Speed CO2, Dual Wavelength Surgical Argon, Nd:YAG, Er:YAG, Perio Diode, Low Level Laser Therapy - LLLT and cold lasers, and Diagnodent - for early cavity detection)
Dr. Sun offers these Dental Lasers and their related procedures:
• Argon – laser teeth whitening.
• Ultra Speed CO2 – soft tissue surgery like an implant, cosmetic gum contouring, a frenectomy or other oral tissue surgeries.
• Dual Wavelength Surgical Argon – tooth whitening, soft tissue surgeries like gingivoplasty, frenectomy and biopsy; composite curing (reinforces and strengthens the tooth).
• Nd:YAG – soft tissue surgery like gingivoplasty, frenectomy and gingivectomy; bacteria reduction when treating gum disease.
• Er:YAG – removal of tooth decay and cavities, decontamination, frenectomy, crown lengthening and implant surgery.
• Perio Diode: gum treatment; soft tissue surgery like gingivoplasty.
• Cold Laser/Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT): biophotomodulation; treats canker sores, herpes, sore jaws, helps relieve post-op discomfort and promotes post-op healing.
• Diagnodent Laser – early detection of cavities.
Call our Los Angeles office to schedule your complimentary consultation: 310-274-4200, or get started below.